Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did I lose a day?



No, not really, but a bit sick Thursday, so did some reading, analysis and writing, which I will add to the Wiki.




Friday was a great day too, visiting the New York University campus in Noho, and finding out more about what makes a good leader. Also, visited the Empire State Building, an amazing example of innovation, and the impact of competetition.




How much information is there on innovation? Every time I read something, I think the author has hit the nail on the head. What I need to do now is to put together a model, not that there aren’t enough around! Terri Connellan, Flexible Learning Leader 2004 http://flexiblelearning.net.au/ put together this model re innovation in TAFE NSW, and I can’t think of a better place to start.


No comments: